Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tiny Prints Christmas Cards

It's already that time of year again! We plan on taking Christmas card pics in a couple of weeks and I'm starting to look at Tiny Prints Christmas Cards and posting about the same campaign as I did last year.

Here are my favorites and I think I might already know which one I'm leaning towards. Check your mailboxes in December to see! I think I might, fingers crossed, be ahead of my game this year!!


Colorful and fresh with room for lots of pictures! Definitely a favorite!
 
Vintage and soft, muted colors in this photo.


Bright and Merry, Merry and Bright!
This one reminds me of Instagram! Which I actually really like!

 Christmas Bliss. Isn't this a blissful time of year?! Maybe we will take cute picture that will fit nicely with this one.
Lastly, really like the black and white simplicity here.
 
 

I guess we will see what the Crowell Crew chooses in a couple of months.


Here are some Coupons and Promotions from Tiny Prints!

More Information on Tiny Prints:
• Instagram: Tiny Prints

No comments: