Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy Holidays 2012


We spent a good five days in West Texas during the Christmas holidays. Somehow, still, they were fast and furious. These are my phone pictures and I wish we had more!
 
Our new pajamas....and silly Aunt Lesley with Ritz!
 
Landry wasn't feeling great over the holidays; of course. But we managed and she was still a trooper!
 
 
 
Baby Linley; my little lucky charm


Christmas morning, Merry Christmas
 
You can't tell in this pic but it was snowing!



Santa came!


Reading the Bible before bed and the story of Jesus' birth.


Good Morning! It's time to get up to see what Santa brought us!
 
We really got to know Ritz this trip. What a great dog she is, although she appears to think she is a person.
Matthew loves his shirt from Landon (for reals--always sleeps in it!)

And more snow pics Christmas morning! It sure didn't stick but it was nice to see it. What a blessing and perfect gift.





 
Sweet sisters climbing and, of course, matching!
Scratching lotto cards...

Another Christmas with M. I always remember it was around this time we got engaged and how quickly our life goes by us. We had a sweet holiday. He gave me the most thoughtful, simple, gift this year; a welded sign that says "Love" that he made. I always said I wanted a simple life. Well, we did anything but. Yet I married a simple guy that has many talents and I love witnessing life with; simple or not.
 
We went to the ranch after Christmas to see the Crowell's.
 
This was a special moment because Laney got her gift from Gorge; the girls' elf on the shelf. He had sent her what she had been wanting for Christmas....
 
The Caroline Doll


My Oliver. My kitty cat that I got when I was 17. He is getting old and the girls love him. Every time we go to Abilene they want to see "BaBa". I will truly, never love another cat like this one, nor do I really want another cat in this lifetime. But I'm sure I'll cave for the girls one day. Simply, love this kitty.
 
We enjoyed our holidays in Abilene, the hill country, and at home. Lucky to have another year with everyone.

No comments: