Friday, August 16, 2013

First Week as a Family of Five


The first few weeks are always kind of a blur to me. It's the slumber party stay up all night, sleep deprivation feeling that sometimes allows a dash of adrenalin. It is this dose that fools me into thinking that I'm back to myself and up to anything. Until things in life like starting kindergarten, having company, unloading the dishwasher and going to HEB start to overwhelm me. Pish Posh, it is what it is. One day at a time and this little one, she is sweet, sweet, sweet. The first few weeks go by so fast. And loving on this baby is

These familiar eyes. I know you.

We had our days and nights confused. Which makes perfect sense as she was always kicking, moving, grooving around 11:30 pm until 2:00 am.
This was one of my favorite pics they took at the hospital.

The girls can't get enough. I have been impressed with the instinctive love these two have shown. They always want to "hold" or "pet" baby sister.
 
Some of my favorite pictures in the first week of Leyton Avary.
 
She is mostly sleeping and enjoying being a newborn. I just find myself staring at her. In awe that we had another perfect baby that has carved her place into my heart and our family. The unforeseen this time for me was the inability to predict how much the girls would enjoy having a baby around.
 
Loads and loads of pictures of our newest family member her first days and week at home. I always say it but it's like falling in love all over again.






















 
More pictures of babiest girl to come.

No comments: