Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Taking Leyton Home

The girls met their baby sister, Leyton, first. It was so hard not to tell anyone through the night but my parents brought the girls early in the morning to meet the baby. I think a lot of people were surprised we had another girl!



Landry got her "big sister" locket just like Laney got when we had Landry!


 Can't believe there are four of us now. We are all pretty happy with this precious baby girl. Can you tell?!





Day 2 in the hospital. The irony, again, is I had a lot of little neutral clothes packed and only a few girl. But they worked out!


She even looks precious crying in the middle of the night!


I am amazed at how similar all of the girls have looked as newborns.
top left: Laney, top right: Landry, bottom: Leyton

Getting ready to go home from the hospital. Finally! What inefficient places. We could not get her home quick enough and to our two other at home!

I bought this dress at Target. I remember walking by it probably a dozen times. And I would never buy it because I knew I was having a boy! And boy clothes were never as cute. Girls just have so many options! Finally, I bought it on sale and I'm so glad I did. It was my favorite purchase for her, a simple coral dress.


M trying to patiently wait and read about his fantasy football draft. Getting home ended up being a nightmare. Methodist disappointed us a little this trip.
Finally. Time to take babiest girl home.
Let's go home baby girl! I sat in the back of the suburban on the drive with her too. Something about watching your baby and making sure they are safe. I've done this three times now.

First family pic of the five of us at home. Family of five now and it looks pretty complete to me.









Reading to Leyton before bed.....

Landry adores her little sister. Always wants to snuggle, hold, and pet her.


 
More to come on our first few weeks at home! Just glad to have us all together under one roof and have met our newest addition. And not being pregant anymore is pretty awesome too!

No comments: