Friday, March 21, 2014

Fiesta Farms

Laney's class, and several others at Howard, went to Fiesta Farms for a field trip. I followed the buses out with Leyton and we enjoyed a morning of animals, kids, and chaos! 

 A peacock! My girls love them and the way the males "shimmy" their feathers.

Petting a bunny. 



 Feeding a bunny!


Leyton was a trooper! She fell asleep for part of the field trip. 


 The paci helped too.

 Laney begged for this picture. Little piggies nursing on big piggy.

 I think Laney had a lot of fun. She was glad I went but loves to run around with her little friends.

 All the girls in her class!
 With Ms. Vincent
 We just might need a baby goat. Laney really loved them. And we do have a ranch in the family so might just need to do a little convincing.







Pure happiness! 




 Baby pigs are pretty cute too. But then they get big.

 My Laney. Please never get too big for your Momma! I love being able to do stuff like this with you.




No comments: