Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Week

Laney had a parade at her school and got to wear her Elsa costume. I must admit, I begged her not to be Elsa. There are so many right?! But she was beautiful and happy and just loved it. I'm glad that I let her have her way, a discussion she should win and did. 












 We all walked from Mary's down to the Boo and Gold carnival. I took this picture because it was so sweet seeing Laney, Gavin, and Kendall holding hands.







 Cotton Candy might be their fav. They love it just like their Momma.





 Laney was all over the place dancing and having fun. It was pretty chaotic and crowded.



 Let's talk about the slide. It was huge. I told begged Landry not to go down it. I knew she would get scared. But she won this argument. And lo and behold, she had a melt down at the top. So Laney and Landry went down at the same time opposite sides. I have a video and it's awesome of the girls coming down. Love these two.







Poor Landry. She kind of learns the hard way. She is terrified and then she adjusts. Then she is awesome! 







Smiling now. Sometimes it just takes a few moments to beat fear. 









 Leyton loved the sandbox. She






 We had a Halloween party at the Alsabrook's the following weekend. The girls got their faces all painted and had a bounce house like I've never seen!






 Thursday before Halloween we went to the Country Club with the Spalten's and Sharpe's. The girls got to wear their costumes.










 Laney didn't want to mess up Elsa so she wore her peacock from last year.












 This girl and her pointing. She says "this" and "this" it's just too cute.















 All the girls. So sweet. What a great Halloween picture too!


Landry at school on Halloween morning. 



 Her class party and a happy halloween holiday book reading. I have to tell this story. Well, I snuck into the party that Natalie Jones was setting up and Landry did not know I was there yet. But her teacher's did and the book they were reading talked about the old line we all learned at such a young age "trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat," and I'm certain we all know the rest. Well, Landry pulls her thumb out of her mouth and proceeds to finish this with "if you don't, I don't care I'll pull down your underwear."

Yup. My sweet Landry. Little thumb sucker. Innocent and sweet. Hmmm.

All the kids start laughing. Including my blondie. She turns around at this moment and see me standing their. I said "hi Landry" and her eyes just got so big!

Stinker!








We had lots of Halloween Activities this week and always love an excuse to dress up. I wasn't much fun this year but my costume next year is going to rock!

No comments: