Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cute things mine say.

Laney:k 

I got bus sick on field trip. 

And I feel bad for those children (indian rugs on floors). They should all share, I don't think mom and dad wanted to share. 

Cow poop was dried and hard. 

Landry you're special baby leyton Avary 

Can we keep this baby forever 
When am I going to be a parent? 
I didn't even have asscert yet Landry

Laney: mom, I feel sorry for those indian kids because there parents made them sleep on the floor 

Are we on a road or a street *Landry 

"Remember this bracelet I made you when you had your baby" 

Let's sit at the splinter table, the one daddy made -Landry

I know what we can make for our families supper, cake. 

About leyton" God told me that baby is a girl bc daddy likes girls not boys"

We like to russel laney 

Did you know when you get a kiss it already goes in before you can wipe it off? 

We don't talk how we sing. We don't.  (Watching veggie tales) Landry

Birds when them chirp Landry

A big large enormous cookie Landry

Them have cookies at lowes

She's excited to go to open gym and exercise like us- Landry about Leyton 

Ascert-dessert 

Is our old target open or did they smash it? Laney 

"Big giant telescope in the sky that tells them if rain or not" laney explaining weather forecast 

Are your ears hearing me? Landry

Probably didn't have the right words for it mommy-laney

I know who Layton could be for Halloween Oloff

Mom look at them much crows. Mom you who look at them much crows

Im stawved -landry

No comments: