Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Waiting on Baby Harcar

 
After receiving a phone call from Lesley that she was in labor. She told me she needed me (when I asked on a scale of 9 to 10 she gave me a 9 so....). I literally grabbed the girls stuff and left town. Not to mention, I forgot my bags that had been packed for weeks! We left very quickly because of a snow storm hitting the metroplex. When I say we made it in the knick of time, well. We would have gotten stuck had we not been at the hospital. In fact, we were all unable to leave the hospital! What a time to have a baby!



 
Waiting. The wee hours of the morning waiting. I don't know that I slept a bit.





 Lesley and Andy. She has been trying so hard. And found out she must get a C section and we are ready for baby to be here.
 Meet Graham Oliver Harcar....


No comments: