Thursday, August 06, 2015

Leyton is 2!

My sweet Leyton Avary.

You are two years old! And what fun you are. A silly, fun, beautiful, dimpled, brown haired and brown eyed beauty. I adore you my babiest girl! I remember the day you were born and how scared I was with you.
I am so happy that you are you. That you, another girl, are so unique in your own ways and still show me new things about yourself.

You love to say:
Stop It
I like it
Banana!
Milky
Snacky- Snack or hungry
Hep me - Help Me
Open
Mambie, Mambie- Lambie
Naney- Laney
Nandy- Landry
Eyes- as you point to my nose
If you don't like the way something tastes you quickly spit it out!

You love to laugh and run around. Mostly away from people and playing chase! But you like playing with your sisters best. They make you giggle and they take good care of you too. Especially your Landry, I think you prefer her to me sometimes. And that is alright, she's a good Momma to you.
Speaking of, you love to call me Daddy. I can't believe it but you do! It's quite funny actually.

You have such a sweet way about you. You love to link arms or throw your arms around our necks. My favorite is when you grab my face to kiss me. Even first thing in the mornings when you open your eyes you will kiss me.

I can't imagine a life without my babiest girl and you have simply brought my heart so much joy!

Here are some more fun pictures from your birthday party. I love you Leyton Avary.























































No comments: