Monday, March 13, 2017

Spring Break 2017

Las Vegas, Zion National Park, and Grand Canyon Bound!


 
Traveling with one of our favorite families; The Sutherlands.

 We started road tripping with our AirStream. This was a lot harder driving than we anticipated. Not that I drove. Matthew did all of the work.




Hiking at Zion National Park. I am a scaredy cat. In my defense, someone died the week before we went falling off of a trail. The one we did was Emerald Pools. I believe Angels Landing is the trail of all trails at Zion.

Thus, Leyton was strapped to me all of the hike.




We made it to the top of our hike.




 We loved Utah. The campground we stayed at was rated #1 or #2 in the country. This glamping thing was fun!

 Watching Moana with all of the children.
Alright, now to Arizona.
















 
Ready to see our first glimpse of the Grand Canyon!

 Sunset with my girls.

 
I refused to go any closer to the edge!









Sunrise at the Grand Canyon. Words and pictures can't describe this amazing, terrifying, and breath taking site. It truly is God's creation and his country. Something to marvel.


 
My B!




 
 
Here are a flurry of other pictures we took! Some may be repeats but all for the blog book and memories.
 




















































































 
 

No comments: