Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Weekend 2017

Headed to the hill country for Easter Weekend!

Mickey chasing Graham and Leyt Leyt.

 
Love all these littles!

My Momma and my sister. Love anytime we all get together.



Linley and Leyton. These two just love each other now. So much fun!
Graham Bam!


 
Me and my GrahamBerger. Loved hanging out with a boy. He is wild and full of energy.

 
I don't know how long hand holding will last. But I will take it anytime Laney Kate.

 The cousins. Love this little group of 6. Hard to believe there will be even more!
 
Hunting eggs at Clairleans.




 Leyton was so excited and loved hunting eggs this year.


And hitting at the piñata is always fun for the girls.




The confetti fight upset Leyton a little bit. Unless she was doing the cracking.


Get her Landry!
Daddy held Laney so sissy could get her.



 
Me and Lena. Man, me and the littles just hit it off and had so much fun this trip!


 Happy Easter. He has Risen!


 Egg Hunt at the church. Laney jumped and got an egg out of the Oak tree.
 Leyton was off to find eggs.


 My Landry.
All the girls came to sit with us during church.

 Graham is a snuggler with Landry. It was the sweetest thing.

 
Happy Easter from the Crowell Crew!  

 
And dying eggs the night before with my girls!




 
The Easter Bunny came!


We had a wonderful, adventuresome, and grand weekend with our Crowell, Berg, and Harcar clan! Love anytime I get with my people.


No comments: