Sunday, July 16, 2017

Maternity Pictures

Oh my goodness. These pictures. First of all, being able to take them with Lesley was priceless. I never knew how special it would be having us both pregnant at the same time. My favorite person in the world and we get to both grow babies.

My beautiful children. I feel incredibly blessed to be a mother. For nothing I did but by the grace of God. Thankful.

And then Morgan Fenoglio with Elliot Blue Photography. She has always taken pictures with such love and patience and incredible lighting. My favorite pictures are always with her behind the camera lense.

And I am totally over posting. Because I love all of them so much.












































































































































































































































No comments: