Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A few firsts....

First time to make lasagna, ever. It was delicious and worth the time it took! I am not a cooking Mom usually because of the lack of energy and time. First time to see Daddy in four days. This was the longest stint of time thus far but a sweet reunion. First family pic in a week. Nice one. First time to Amy's Ice Cream. Do you see where this is going?First bite of ice cream. It was Amy's and we couldn't help ourselves. She absolutely loved it and I can't wait to feed her terrible all the time. Not really but we splurge so she should get to on occasion also! First bite from Momma. First time to Barton Springs. Do you see Matthew's patch? We were at the ER on Saturday morning at 7:30 am for his left eye. Don't sleep in contact's is the moral of the story. First time in Barton Springs! Brrrrr! And first time for me to get back in a suit! First time for us to use the Family Fun Center at home. Laney is a little fish!

This weekend was filled with a few firsts! My favorite is taking Laney to the pool and watching her love the water! Yippee for summer~

2 comments:

andydawn said...

I love her in her lil swim suit...what a cutie...SEE YA SOON!!!!!!!!!!

ThePoeFam said...

You look great in your suit for the first time...and that dinner looks YUMMY!!! I think I'm hungry!