Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Peer freaking Pressure

Yes, this is me holding an assault rifle. Why, you ask? That is a great question. Peer pressure from my husband and Nick. And the verbal agreement (these are binding) that I will get an awesome running watch out of it. I can't tell you how scared and frightened I was. But I sure do look brave with my back turned! Cricket hit her can and she gets a golf bag. I missed by at least four inches but was just glad that my hearing came back.
Nick Blake, you just look scary to me in this picture.
This is not something I will encourage with Laney. Guns are just plain scary to me. And knowing to be afraid of them and also learning how to use them are both valid points. In truth, the gun discussion will be a long and lengthy discussion Matthew and I have through the years.



I was so happy to be back to my baby!!!!!

No comments: