Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween Stinkerbell!

What a busy Halloween night we had. And Laney being Tink was fitting. She is naughty but nice; sassy yet sweet. We just saw the movie Tinkerbell and it cracks me up how she throws her fist and puts her chin in the air. And it might be coincidental that I was Tinkerbell a few years back. That was another time and place but the persona is right. She was not quite sure what to think of her costume or bow. At daycare we had a carnival and I was in charge of pinning the nose on the pumpkin. Laney loves little yoda, Liam, and Lanes kept hugging him in costume and all. But she got pretty excited about Halloween! And Aunt Lesley came to see her and spend trick or treaty time with us! After the carnival, we went to go see little pirate Saul and ballerina Sabrina.... ...and show off the kiddos in the wagon. ...


...Laney decided to lean back and love on Saul.....

...then we played at the park.
Once we had enough play time we headed home to see Daddy and go trick or treating! We went to see our neighbor Zadie and get some candy! Then headed home to take our ritualistic picture! Last year she was a pea in the pod and it was my first day back at work. How things quickly change! I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween! I really missed dressing up this year but I suppose from here on out it's about the kids for us. But I'll take it, she was pretty precious sitting on the punkin!

3 comments:

carla's gateway said...

so momma Laura... even her shoes match! great pics of a sweetiepie.

Brent Bednarik said...

I remember your tinkerbell year. Steph's house, long live RHI.

Emily Suzanne said...

Cute Tinkerbell! I"m now working on your email... ;)

Glad ya'll had a great Halloween!