Sunday, December 07, 2008

Liesel




This is what someone once called my sister. It's a great story and I thought it to be a cute title for an entrance to Laney's favorite Aunt and the one who pesters me to post. Laney prefers her over muah sometimes and made it a point this weekend to prove it. But that's to be expected since they both "belly" their buttons, share the same birthday, love being the center of attention, and are both the babies in my world.




I miss you sister. We really enjoyed having you this close the past six weeks and seeing you almost every weekend. We are so proud of you for so much! I am happy you get to have your life back in Dallas!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I miss y'all! And I love you more than anything. It was good to be so close and be able to see y'all. Back to my life in Dallas, at least for another year! :) Talk soon! I can't wait to see you for Christmas!