Tuesday, February 03, 2009

We went on a......

Baby Run!!!!!!!

I headed to Houston, then Katy and College Station all with in twenty four hours this past weekend! M had his last final for law school Saturday morning in Waco (I will get to that later!). And it was wonderful to meet all of my best friends babies! I adore them all so much. Friday after work L and I headed to Houston. We were going to see Liz and meet Baby Owen. We also got to see Aunt Kristen. Liz and John made us margaritas and fajitas and it was great to hang out and catch up. The best part was finally meeting Owen. Laney was all over this boy! Although, she was terrified of their dogs; which was shocking. She always loves animals so this was a first. But back to Owen, he looks like my La! And I loved seeing my college roommates. It really took me back a few years and it was fun to reminisce as we looked down at our little heart beats.





Laney loved Mr. Owen! I don't think she'd mind having a baby brother!

Saturday morning we woke up early and headed to meet Miss Madelyn in Katy. She slept most of my visit but made those baby noises that I love. And it was so fun to see Andrea with a baby girl; precious. Laney was def interested in Mason still and I don't know if she noticed Madelyn. But I sure did! She has dark hair and dark brown eyes and skin! And now the family is perfectly complete with four Schultz's!



Laney and Mason Man playing on the Kangaroo climber! And Mason loving on HIS baby sister!



I love this picture! I remember Laney making this face and it reminds me of her being a baby! I love you Madelyn Dawn and your Momma!!


Then we headed onto College Station to meet Miss Bailey and the Blake's. Cricket met me in the driveway as I pulled up and I couldn't get to see her quick enough. What an itty precious little girl they have. She is tiny but strong! And Laney was kissy face with Bailey. She kept going to sit by her and would just kiss her! I don't think she'd mind a sister either! And Baby Bailey oh we love you! I can't wait for Matthew to get to meet you too! I love seeing Cricket and Nick in your beautiful face!



What wonderful parents the Blake's are and will be to this little girl! I loved seeing them with their bundle of joy and big brother Dakota! I became nostalgic at the newness of first time parents!

Baby Bailey you are sweet sweet sweet! And I will get to see you again in a couple of weeks!

I absolutely adore all of these precious miracles. They were all so sweet and everyone was doing wonderful as Momma's and Daddy's. I told Matthew on the way that I might get the baby itch! And because it comes and goes so frequently these days I was just certain I would. But I surprised myself. I want more time. Not to mention our trip to the Virgin Islands coming up. Things are great status quo. We can entertain the idea later and right now I can live vicariously through these three beautiful gifts. I can't wait to see them all again!

2 comments:

andydawn said...

We LOVED seeing you! Thank you so much for coming to visit :) We miss yall! I need those pics :)

Roman's Roost said...

Wow! You were busy. It was good to see the new little ones. Give them my blessing!