Thursday, April 16, 2009

No Blaine My Shoe!

Laney has lots of words now! I can't keep up. Her favorite must be no. And she loves her shoes to always be on; thus another favorite. I picked her up from day care the other day and her teacher commented on her talking up a storm! And I confirmed this to be true. Then she proceeded to tell me in complete sentences! Her little friend Blaine tried to take her shoe and what did she say?



No Blaine my Shoe!



I love it that she said a complete sentence, but even more how sweet it is that she says her friends names. But everything is no and mine.

2 comments:

andydawn said...

POSTING MARATHON!!! Love them all :) Lil Miss Priss...she is sooo cute...i want to kiss those rosey cheeks!!!

Baby McMinn said...

I wish Stone would learn no when I say no he laughs at me. So I am now saying stop it is working a little better. Laney looks like she had a great easter.