Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Settling into San Antonio

We made it to S.A.! We are still settling in with a few minor occurrences (Laney getting sick, computer crashing, finding Laney a school, bird situation, and first few days of work!). I love our neighborhood and the area we are in. We have already met a few people and it just feels right. Matthew's first day ran smoothly and my commute has not been terrible. I am excited about the Weds, Thurs, Friday parts remote! Today I felt like a stay at home mom with spreadsheets and number crunching!

Here are some pictures of us before we left having dinner at Chuy's. Landon came to visit for the last time. I heart my baby brother! He is just so handsome and I love this picture of him and Laney. And then we left with snapdragons we planted a long time ago so of course took a picture of that. And some of Laney helping us get settled into our new place; making all kinds of messes. And I have pictures coming soon of our last and my favorite photo shoot in Round Rock. It was a wonderful memory and perfect for the last time living in Austin. Once we get the house together I'll post pics.

No comments: