Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Little Helper

LK is a hard working little girl. What a helper she has become in our every day life! She loves to help her Momma clean and put things up. But this last weekend at the ranch, she was a helper in the outdoor world to her Daddy! He was busy welding and she wanted to be right there.
How she loves the tape measure and simply just

being outside.
Once we were back at home she was relaxed and missed Dora.

Sorry for lacking pics, my camera is still on the fritz.

3 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

I love her serious face when she's helping! She's such a cutie!!

Lesley said...

One week sister! One week from tonight we will be hanging out! I can't wait to see y'all! I love you!

andydawn said...

What a sweet lil helper :) I love her in her glasses!!! COME VISIT!!!!!!!