Thursday, July 16, 2009

Phone Pics

As I was flipping through my pictures in my phone I realized I needed to upload/save them to my computer. I love some of these and they make me laugh. I wish I knew how to upload videos. I am still not very tech savvy. But these are some of my favs:
Sleeping with Milk Cup.



Boom Boom on Head. Went to ER for this one.




Breakfast on the go.Many of our mornings to Austin.





Selfish?


First Egg Hunt at Church.


Dress Up at Daycare.



Sunshine L.


Alamo Heights Pool; swimming. Fav words right now.

Elephant at doctor's office.

Silly at Chris Madrid's

Helping Momma work from home.

Sweet Tart!

My first heart beat.

2 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

Cell phone pics are so fun! I really love going through mine too!
I also love how you call Laney your "heartbeat", that is one of most appropriate words I can think of to describe the love we have for our kids!! Soooo true!

Brandi said...

Your blog and daughter are so cute. We are in Austin too. My hubby works downtown for Deloitte and Touche. Small world!!!