Friday, January 22, 2010

Pink or Blue?

It is getting down to the wire. Well, it feels like it anyway. Not down to the wire enough and I still need some finish up last minute things time.
Anyway, I wanted to have a going home outfit for the baby but clearly have to cover both genders. And I wanted the outfits to match! I know I am not pregnant with two but I felt like I was cheating one if they didn't have a similar outfit. Ridiculous, I know.

I could have gone way more frilly if we are having a girl and for a boy; well I think a lot of choices are too feminine and this one felt just right. I feel good about these footies since the baby will be born in February; or should be. And these are for 0-3 months since we tend to have big babies in this family!
I'd love to know what you think the baby will wear home-
??????????PINK BLUE??????????


6 comments:

andydawn said...

When I see the lil girl outfit...it makes me say GIRL today!!!

Lesley said...

Andy says girl! Today...I think I might say girl too :) However, you know how I go back and forth :)

Jenny Wakulat said...

Kylie says boy because the order goes like this:

Kylie Madden
Mason Madelyn
Laney......Baby Boy Crowell

campers said...

I'm with jenny I say boy

Emily Suzanne said...

I SURE don't know!! whoever it is will be adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I think boy just because it looks like you are carrying the baby differently than when you were preggers with Laney.