Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Cute Things She Says!

I am just trying to document Miss Laney Kate and the precious things that come out of her mouth! I can't help but think half the time she is a child prodigy; I'm certain all parents feel this way. But lately Miss LK says things like:



1. You're Doing so Good! (how we tell her when we are proud of her for all she does)

2. I want "White" milk or I want "Chocolate"

3. Look Mommy lights, they are so booiful! (this began around Christmas)

4. Its eleven thirty (anytime of the day when I talk about what time it is)

5. It's okay; I got you (cuddling/holding me)

6. It's a Boy! It's a Boy in there! (She squeals this to my belly and it is too cute)

7. You're my heart beat Mommy (melts me still)

8. Clean up, everybody helping (song for cleaning up)

9. I want to go poo poo (really, want to?!)

10. I want trees (brocolli)

11. I want some beans (Edameme)

12. She labels all pictures of animals in different sizes "Daddy, Mommy, and Baby"

13. I miss you (WHEN she is up to or has done something mischevious!)

14. Mommy sit down, lay down, hold me, I want you, - B-O-S-S-Y!

15. My Mommy/My Daddy (anytime we are showing affection she catches it and wants in the middle!)

16. I learned the Letter A!

17. Can I hold you?

18. I'm not happy; I want to cry (when she gets her feelings hurt)

19. I'm calling Mickey or I'm calling Leswee

20. I'm really really really cold..... BRRRRR, I need a jacket (with arms around herself)

No comments: