Monday, March 08, 2010

Routine?!

It has been almost 3 weeks and I am not anywhere near having a routine. And I can't honestly say we've done a lot lately. But we've had fun being lazy at home and trying to figure out a routine. I usually run one big errand a day or accomplish one thing off my to do list. This list consists of seriously important tasks such as: Ordering an Easter basket, Easter Dresses, Landry name above crib idea, Walgreens, Old Navy, Sugarplum dreams, and it goes on. Today I simply updated the blog book that I still have to finish from 2008/2009. Check one thing off to feel accomplished has become a rule of thumb. Could I be more behind?!
And getting out with two is still a challenge. But I have become more of a stay at home mom and I actually enjoy it more than I thought I would!!  I am way less stressed for certain. And I could get used to this with two!!! Someday.

Landry uses the pacifier. We did not with Laney and this might be a mistake. But she is noisy! She grunts and makes so many noises; so this helps come bed time.

We had our two week visit on the 3rd~ she weighed 8 lbs 11 oz and was 21 inches long. She is growing quickly!


Chilaxing....

Playing in the crib. It's ironic to me that Laney loves her crib now that baby sister spends some time in it.

Happy Feet. Landry was flexing her toes the other day during naptime and I thought it was precious. Her feet were smiling!

I have come to truly look forward to naptime at our house. I am usually in the middle of two noise makers but I don't mind a bit. I know with certainty I will miss this. 
My Beauty. How I adore her so much already.

1 comment:

Kelby said...

Wow! 2 little girls now! I'm always way out of the loop, but congratulations to you both!