Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Love

The baby phase. Some love it, some hate it. I know I will miss it and yearn for it back despite the trials it continously presents because this baby love is the most innocent, unconditional love I've ever known.

Miss Landry is a sweet baby girl that is mostly calm and laid back; I do not know who she takes after yet.  She adores her family members despite not getting to choose us! She just watches us and soaks it all in. When I observe her with Laney, she constantly scooches (is this a word?) closer to her and just smiles. I cannot believe how convinced I was that she was a baby boy Lawson. I should have known, she was always Landry. As different as the pregnancy was, she is simply her own person and is as unique as her big sister Laney.

She is fastly approaching three months old. I am about to go back to work and devastated to leave her.

Here are some recent pictures of our little blue eyes.

2 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

she's just too cute, laura!!!

Lesley said...

My nieces are so very beautiful in different ways...I love it, and I didn't know that was possible!