Monday, May 24, 2010

Helena Circle Frienship

A couple of weeks ago I got to see one of my childhood friends (that many of you probably know!), Amy Kippie. How wonderful it is to find those friendships that pick up where they left off, even if ten years has flown by. We got to have a couple of play dates with our girls. Madison was dressed to a "T" and adorable!
I will always treasure the youth and friendships from Abilene, TX. Amy and I grew up together on Helena Circle. Her moving to Virginia was heartbreaking! Still, seeing her was like a visit down memory lane. Recalling past memories and discovering new ones was time well spent. Thank goodness for facebook and the possibility to reconnect.  





How I loved seeing you Amy! We've grown up a little bit but I still remember our days of youth! Love you always and can't wait to come visit you in Virginia!


1 comment:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is so neat. :) I love this post.