Monday, October 10, 2011

Laney's Soccer

Now it is my Laney's turn to play soccer. She had her first game on Saturday, October 1st and we've had a few practices. I really enjoy the team and watching her play a game that I too love.

We are playing through the YMCA and she is adorable running around chasing the white and black checkered ball. The children seem to run like a herd of cattle. I don't mind a bit except that the ball goes out of bounds every few seconds.

Unfortunately, her team is so large they ran out of uni's. We will have to get the matching one at this weeks game. She still looked pretty cute in her soccer gear!

The children were all warming up.

 


The cutest pony tail amongst a sea of little boys.


Oh my Laney! I love this picture of you.




1 comment:

Lesley said...

precious girl...PLAY LIKE A MAN!!!!