Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekend at the Berg's

Here are some pictures to catch everyone up on Laney and the past week...She loves her soccer Mom! Well, she will someday and I can't wait for the under 5 chase fest. I look forward to the days to come with socks pulled up to the knees and picking dandelions.

Notice the hickey on my arm. Yes, she sucks on my arms, or my legs, anything she can to cue me in on her wanting to nurse. Fascination. She enjoys chewing, bending, and pulling my glasses, and Matthews, for minutes on end. She is quite easily entertained if she is taking something away from someone.Laney loves animals; clearly from the pictures with Belle and Trigger. So much that my mom was pulling her dress to keep her back and she kept lurching forward. It was hilarious to see her will power in this way. Our first cake walk. We did not win but it was fun to do at Madison Middle School. My mom was working at a fundraiser they had for the janitor to raise $25k. It was really special to see all the teachers working on Saturday for one of their own.

Laney's fast friend.
While I was getting ready Laney was busy playing in the faucet.
Stacy and her girls were in Abilene too! All these little beauties were too cute together! And Stace, Linz, and I decided on the marathon together in San Antonio! That will be an experience!
Like mother like daughter....Kelsey is hilarious. I did not have on a dress and am not a princess! Neither was Lindsay. Although she had on a dress it did not possess a pink heart.


Does Kailyn love Laney? That was her baby! Hugs by rubbing faces....precious. Lindsay love!
Berg Time. It was such a nice weekend to just spend time with my parent's and bro. Matthew was studying for finals and had his first on Saturday. I always stay out of his way during these times. We missed baby sister too. It is just not complete without all of us!


And Laney is busy pulling up. She crawls but would rather be up on those feet! I just really wasn't mentally prepared to be chasing her around this soon. I am so proud of her determination and I am learning to keep up!

7 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i CANNOT wait to see you!

Steph said...

That tongue just kills me. I hope she keeps doing that for a long time.

allyo said...

Don't you know it is rude to blame things on your baby girl...no body is going to beleive the hickey story!! Are ya'll planning on running the full or half in San Antonio? I have run the 10K in SA and it was a lot of fun! I CANNOT wait to see all of you!

Andi said...

Go get with the marathon. It is a great feeling to finish. I am running another in San Francisco in October. When is the San Antonio one? Your Laney is absolutely precious!!

Lesley said...

Ummm...cannot wait to see y'all this weekend! She is getting so big!

andydawn said...

What a precious lil girl growing up SOO QUICK!! I love her tounge too :)

Anonymous said...

Urgh! I knew you would ditch me the moment you got a better offer or you are thinking crazy thoughts about running dos marathons. First, not coming to H-town and now this. What is next... a wedding? love you friend.. K