Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Bye SuDan!

Monday night we had a going away party for our precious friends Suzanne and Dan Biase. Suzanne was one of the first people I met in San Antonio. My friend, Courtney--(whom I had also just met through Matthew's job!), had invited Matthew and I to a progressive dinner party in their neighborhood. It was here that we met the Biase's. Suzanne and I discovered we were both pregnant and due with in a week or so of each other. This was an instant bond! We began having lunch every couple of weeks. Our favorites Twin Sister's and Joseph's Bakery, yum. Anyway, Suzanne is one of the silliest, sweetest, craziest, and most beautiful I know. I am very sad to see her leave San Antonio. I had this image of June and Landry getting to be buddies through the years. I remember being devastated to move here and now I absolutely love SA. They will do great in Lubbock being Red Raiders and having her family there. But they will be missed by many.
The going away party had about 40 or 50 people and it proves how easily these two make friends and how open and accepting the Biase's are of everyone.

Love you guys! SuDan your family will discover an amazing life in Lubbock!


The party was a pirate theme and we all brought something to remember SA by. I got her a t-shirt from Twin Sisters!
Laney and her pirate hat and eye , too cute!


Poor Landry--she was all done and ready to go home!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Aw this actually made me teary and I was doing so well! We will miss them!!

SuDan said...

Now I am crying!!! Thank you Laura and everyone. We don't even KNOW how we will make a new life without all of you!