Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Laney's 5th Birthday

Happy 5th Birthday Laney Kate!

Laney turned five and we spent the day having such girlie fun! I've always taken off of work on the girl's birthdays and I don't know that this will always be possible, but what a day we had! A spectacularly, spoiled rotten day.

We started off at AHUMC school and Laney celebrated at chapel. This is always sweet with children singing, emotional with the birthday girl, and affirms, to me, how great school is for our kiddos.


The precious birthday hat we've received since she was 2!!!! I can't believe next year she will be at Howard!

My heartbeat at five years old.


We headed to Starbucks for a birthday cake pop. And coffee.


I then took her for a pedicure and it might have been the best yet! Purple, of course, with little flowers on each tiny (but five years old!) toe.
 
Then lunch at the Mariposa and it was about time to go get Landry from school. BTW, this was Laney's decision to have a day with just me and Landry went to school. It was a lot of fun having one on one with Laney Lou but I did miss Landry. Still, Laney was all smiles and really enjoying her day.
 


Her happy birthday dessert that she chose was a chocolate lava cake.


Then we picked up Landry and she too had a cake pop!

Then we went to Michael's for some party planning junk and arrived just in time for a Cookie Bouquet! MORE SUGAR!!!!


And the last picture I took was of the mayhem at our house prior to Laney's Big Top Circus. Can't wait to post those pics!








No comments: