Saturday, September 22, 2012

Laney's 5th Big Top Birthday!!!!


We had Laney's Big Top 5th Birthday Party at our house on Saturday, September 22nd! The party included a face painter, a clown, games, a bounce house and lots of cute kiddos! It was a blast and I think Laney had the best time of all.
Here are some pics of the decor and carnival ideas....











Bounce House was awesome. I want one for Memorial Day. It was a workout too! Jumping around takes energy! I guess why kiddos love it!

Check out the girls tattoos on their hands!


The cake! Thank you to Sweet Bites in New Braunfels. The cake, and cookies, were delicious! And thanks to Lynn for the popcorn cupcakes.







Lovey. And she had  A LOT of cotton candy. Thank goodness for the cotton candy machine!

We had a station at the table to decorate boxes with carnival stickers! Not sure how much it happened but super cute sticks!
 
 
Heading outside to the bounce house, clown, and games!
 
Laney loved the bounce house and the slide that accompanied it. I must admit, I had a little bit of fun bouncing around too! Never too old for this.
 




Watching Laney and all her buddies laugh at the clown was hysterical. Daisy Bee was pretty entertaining and I would definitely recommend!

 




The Berridge Boys and balloon watching.

 Laney, Lucile, Cale in awe.



My Laney Lou! Thank you Brandi Sutherland for taking these special birthday pics.





 Megan and Emily. Really love this pic and these friends.


 A party wouldn't be mine without pom poms.
 Mickey and Aunt Lesley. Putting them to work making cotton candy! Seriously, couldn't pull off parties without my families help.


Laney and Hayden playing games!

 Batman Spivey brothers and Isaac.



Precious friends of Laney's. Kate, Reagan, Margaret, and Laney and Lucile. I look forward to the future ahead to see all these children grow!


 
Happy Birthday and time for cake.

Daddy singing to his baby girl.

 
Happiest expression.

 Makes my heart melt seeing this face beaming!
 ....then blowing out her candles.





Love from Momma.
 
 
 
 Post Party Time....before our facial tattoos....



Landry even had a butterfly painted on her face.

 Oh we tried and tried for an all girl picture with us all looking at the camera! This was our best effort.
 Clowning Around after the party with Katie and Emily!
 Baby Sister. So glad she and Laney share the same birthday and a special bond.
 
And Uncle Andy. He is the BEST help. And my girls would choose him over me any day!
 


Yes, about twenty minutes before party started we were working on the balloon arch. My balloon arch, that I'd created the night before, completely popped! So Andy, Lesley, and I blew up more balloons and got to sweaty work down to the wire!
 
 
Larry/Bumpaw showed up at the end. But you can always count on him to show! With Lola in hand....

Did I mention Ritz made the party/trip? She had to be locked up but was a good dog for how ginormous she is. Sweet Ritz Bitz! And Uncle Andy!
 


We survived the party. I can't believe my Laney is five. What a blessing and joy she is! I'm so happy to call her mine and celebrate growing older!

Truthfully, I'm always sad when the party is over and friends and family must go home. But happy to spend time with those that we love and thankful for their place in touching our life.
 
 


















2 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww laney!!! What a big girl! So sad we missed her big day, but the pictures turned out SO cute and the party looked precious!

Emily Suzanne said...

This was such an amazing party! And I'm happy for the memories~ You always have the BEST parties, Laura! Laney is a gorgeous 5 year old...so happy our kiddos are friends :)