Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Favorite Five Year Old


My Precious Five Year Old. How are you five already?
Laney Kate, you are, and always will be, my heart beat. I never knew a mother’s love until you. And I finally understand everything your Mickey always said, always worried about, and unconditional love with children.
I feel so blessed to be called “Momma” by you and adore your sweet spirit. I adore your innocence and kind heart, desire to please, servants heart, and constantly taking care of your baby sister. You are perfect to me. And I can’t imagine, or remember, a life without you.
Happy 5th Birthday! Thank you for being you and for being ours! What joy you’ve added to my life! I love this picture of you at your party and your sparkly eyes. I know that sweet face and love you more than the whole wide world!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

Oh Laura! This makes me want to cry also! Laney really is sooooo incredibly innocent and sweet, isn't she? And you describing how much you love her...it IS... it just is that supernatural, amazing experience of motherhood. And YOU are an incredible mom.