Saturday, February 16, 2013

NeverLand and Landry's 3rd Birthday Party


On Saturday, February 16th we had Landry's 3rd birthday party. And it was a hit! Oh my goodness it was so much fun. We did a Never land Theme and I definitely outdid myself for my favorite three year old. Probably my favorite party yet, although I'm pretty sure I always say this. I just love birthdays!

We had a lot of fun setting up in our pj's and hanging out with Lesley and Andy all day. Thank you Andy for all the pics! The girl's were quite ready to dress up and have a party!

 
 
We were singing "We can fly, we can fly, we can fly!"



 
 
The girls and I created this map one day. They helped me color it!
It wouldn't be a party without thumbprints!
 
We painted all the signs together too. Laney and Landry each decorated a Tee Pee!

The water balls in the mermaid lagoon! We hadn't done these yet and they were quite slimy and cool!


Landry "WALKING THE PLANK"
 

And any chance to get a picture of Matthew's fence.

Great time gearing up and getting ready for the party!
 
Don't forget Ritz Bits!

 
What a precious little three year old we have. I didn't know if she'd enjoy the bounce house, face painting, pinata, or party stuff like her sister does. But oh how she did! Landry is a little more reserved but it was special to her and she thanked her Momma. What a sweet spirit this little girl has.







Landry had time before the party to warm up to the bounce house. Thank goodness because then she owned it!
All the dress up for the pirates, lost boys, fairies, and peter pans!



Party Time with Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy, Princess Tiger Lily, Fairy Pink Blueberry?, and Hook! The kids loved Hook and kept wanting Andy to chase them around. He's the best brother in law ever.

The Berg Kids. Love that Lesley and Landon love to dress up as much as I do. I made Landon's top and hat and the rest came together.


The weather was perfect and it was a beautiful day outside.








Landry once her face was painted!


The famous Snow White thumbprints with the added Tink shoes.
Little Wendy Darling.




The cake, I pulled it off. I wasn't sure I would but it happened!


All the kiddos in front of the bounce house in costumes galore!

Lovey!!! She was happy and had a great time.

Sweet Adair and some of Landry's friends captured in the moment....

 
Adorable Declan!

Audrey

Reagan
 
Linley--love my little niece!

 
Adair

 


Sister!!! Oh my precious, beautiful, spunky, baby sister. Thank you for always being at birthdays! Landry and Laney love her so.


My little lovey.

 Singing Happy Birthday to Landry, I loved seeing her sweet face .....



 
Thumb Sucker.
 
Pinata we almost forgot to do! Daddy reminded us....
 

Sweet Linley and Lauren and Laney photo bombing us in the back!

Wiped Out and wanted to wash her face. I couldn't believe it but it was itchy and she wanted it off!

Sleepy little Tink fell asleep in costume....
 
Another wonderful year of life to celebrate with family and friends.


No comments: