Tuesday, February 11, 2014

34.

I can't believe it's here. 34. I'll embrace every year I'm given, don't get me wrong, but 34!!! It just doesn't seem possible as my brain still seems to believe I'm 17. Half my age I suppose.

Another year to celebrate being alive. And thank goodness for champagne in Mason jars at Anthropologie during my birthday week!



 Celebrating birthday month at Anthro with Jen!









 Happy Birthday to me! On my way to get a manicure and pedicure with babiest girl on my birthday. Glamorous glitter!


 She actually did quite well. Until the last ten minutes. I had help in the nail salon and lots of people wanting to hold the baby!




 My lunch date. Nosh is one of (or quite possibly the fav) my favorite places to eat. And it's maybe a quarter of a mile from our home. Genius.



 Leyton had a babysitter during lunchtime. Reese.




 Besties.
 Then I took the girls to Baskin Robbins to get my favorite ice cream; peanut butter and chocolate.





 These little ladies~ all these girls! My goodness. Now its real. There are four of us.


 My first birthday with this heart beat. Look at that smile and those sparkly eyes! Oh Leyton! You are too cute.




 Get that banana girllll!!!





 My cake. M always gets me a cake. I think it's usually red velvet. I've always loved red velvet.
 The girls decorated and it was perfect. I am not sure how the candles equal 34 but besides the point.

As I look back at my day it kind of resembles my life in this chapter. It's joyful and it's not by myself anymore. It's kind of a modge podge of happiness that I might not have chosen or thought my life would be but it completes me.  And I am content with my here and my now.  Even if it means I get to be a little bit older. 

No comments: