Saturday, August 30, 2014

First week of school shenanigans

Second day of school! And a glimpse of our first week, days in and out, trying to find a schedule. Really just stay a float. The first week of school is always a little rough!
Walked her again. I think I'm going to like this little bit of exercise and stretching my legs.
Laney and Gavin. So stinking cute.

Love this picture that Mary took. We met the kids for lunch and took them CFA on Friday. 


Laney and reminding me before school she had to put on sunscreen. Let's talk about my rule follower. She truly is one.
Meanwhile at home......this little toot loves to get into everything. And look at herself in the mirror. Sweet babiest girl.
My Landry, spending time with you just never gets old. I do not want to send you off to school ever. This getting older thing is a blessing. I realize it is. But I miss my children when they are away. I guess this is part of it. Still, my heart hurts.
Always a stuffed animal. Usually lambie but always an animal in tote.

 My helper. Unfolding all I've folded. And putting it up. Notice Curious George, always a lovey.

Silly sugar bear!

Making it to the weekend! And Winning! GIG EM AGGIES!