Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Watercolor Day 5

Morning run and my footsteps on the beach in Watercolor, Florida. 



 I just love the sound of the ocean and the peace it provides.
 Watercolor and one of the areas I really liked.


Breakfast! Jason made the best hash browns. They were delicious !


 Getting packed up for the pool and paddle boarding.
















 Last night everyone got Moo Bars and s'mores.











 These s'mores  were delicious!

 Oh My Landry. What a story this picture has behind it.

You didn't really love the beach.  You adjusted and accepted it finally but the only thing you really enjoyed was searching for shells. This is the one thing Watercolor doesn't have much of. Truly.

So, spending time with you on our last day we searched for shells. And I mean Mommy really searched. For probably a good hour and a half. They were hard to find. I found a few and would have to fight the waves and salt water in my eyes. But I found a few. I kept asking if you wanted to go the pool yet but you wanted to search for a special shell.

I was crying on the inside. Pleading with God to let me find a shell for you. Not a piece of one or a teeny tiny clam. So I kind of gave up. We decided to walk to the other end of the beach and get Daddy to take our picture. So, as we were walking I looked down and saw a tiny white shell. Like other times, I reached my hand in and instead of grabbing a bunch of sand and hoping a shell would come through, I simply grabbed the light white shell. But, it wasn't a shell! It was a petite, perfectly sized for Landry, baby sand dollar. A treasure for my treasure. Truly, a gift from above and I'll always remember finding this with you. A wonderful memory.


Watercolor you haven't seen the last of this crew. We will be back to see your beautiful beach. 















It's where it always be at by the Walmart in between the sport clip and the Office Depot 

I hate this day!!!!!

I saw that you just chewed the crap out of your husband 

Laney riding bike! 

Snake bird

Breakfast

I hate this day

Guitar on porch

First of many trips to Watercolor and all of the things we remember and said! 

No comments: