Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Watercolor Day 4


Good Morning! Going to the beach early today! Early as in 9 am. Still, changes the routine up a little bit! 
 Momma was sleepy. Waking up at 6 am with this little crab. Again. And Again. Every day so far. 

Coffee. Check check.

 The tent was a lifesaver though. Truly.



Love Landry stories. The way she elaborates and explains every detail. And her sweet voice. I want to put it in a bottle and save to listen to whenever I want.




 Beach Baby! Finally! Leyton loved the beach today. The sand wasn't such a nuisance and she didn't mind the water either.




 She actually fell asleep as I walked her up and down the coastline.
 So...Matthew and I were able to swim out to a sandbar! Teeny Tiny in this picture.





Resting back at the house on the best porch swing ever. We need one of those. We also need a bigger porch. 






 Jason was teaching Laney how to play the guitar. My fearless child. She tries anything at least once. Good for her. Glad she is mine.






 Landry tried too. These girls, always amaze me.



 Random pictures of this perfect place.






No comments: