Saturday, September 20, 2014

CAMP LANEY

Let the scavenger hunt and festivities begin! After arriving at Camp, getting in their t shirts, grabbing and decorating their camp bags they were ready for the hunt! 

I never expected the kids to be so excited about these camp bags. They all were psyched about their bags and keeping up with them.  And they all put on the CAMP LANEY T shirts! 






*




Disclosure: I made her take off the above heels she put on. Hilarious. Tells me she does not want a glamping party but as soon as her friends show up she wants fancy heels. Go figure.






Dinner time! Hot dogs, corn on the cob and watermelon!







 Sitting around a faux campfire.


 

My Momma was such a help with Leyton. 


Time for the magic show with the saved squirrel Rocky (yes, this is for real) and Ranger Larry (Bumpaw). The kids, well, they loved the magic show. This was the hit of the evening. And I'm pretty sure it was off the cuff from my dear old Dad. 



















Happy Birthday our Laney. 

Time for birthday cake and the s'mores cupcakes. 










































 Lanes in her jammies.
Lots of little girls watched the Parent Trap. 






Camp Laney Crew!



 Laney, Hayden, Reagan, Bailey, Kendall, and Kate all spent the night.



 We survived! Shipley's for breakfast and everyone was picked up around 9 am. Not one girl went home! Or even asked me to call their mom or tip toed to our room. I could not believe it! What brave and precious little girls these are. And what a precious seven year old I have been blessed with and was able to celebrate.


Every year, these parties are just such a blast! .The memories are priceless and as time goes by I know I will always treasure looking back and remembering the happiness.


No comments: