Saturday, September 20, 2014

Camp Laney Party Decor!


Camp Laney Birthday #7!!!! 

This birthday party was a hit, a campout in our backyard. Laney definitely wanted camping, not glamping. Maybe one year, so we went with it and what a fun campout sleepover, magic show with Ranger Larry and cookout we had in our own backyard! 


I can't believe she is seven years old. Laney is so grown up. Her sweet snuggle tooth smile and the sparkle in her eyes. This little brown eyed girl captivated me those 7 years ago.  

Here are the before the party pictures and decor. I'll save the progression of the party for another post. 













 The outside table with the hot dogs, corn on the cob,













The trail mix bar for the movie Parent Trap and late night. 



 The camper bags with everyone's names and their camp gear. They each got a shirt, compass, canteen, nature hunt pen. We decorated the bags with stickers too before the scavenger hunt began.
 Party favors!


 The smore's cupcakes I made were pretty amazing. I mean, I hate baking. Hate it. But every time I see a recipe of something I want to try I have to make it, no matter the pressure. These turned out to be awesome!




Me and my girls! 










My favorite camper! 


No comments: