Saturday, May 02, 2015

Our baby cousin Lena and Graduation Celebrations!

We headed to Houston to meet baby Lena!



So sweet and tiny and perfect. Love her already. I need another baby!







My graduation get together with some of my best friends and supporters during this time. What a ride this was. And to be surrounded by friends that support and love me. It means everything.
And my biggest fan my entire life. My Momma. I'd be lost without her.



 
Sweet and precious Landry with those flowers in her hair. Our flower girl.












This picture. My girls running up to me. My support system and the ones that I want to make proud the very most. My heart beats. How I want them to know how very important education is. To keep our minds sharp and to love Jesus and others. I did this for them.

This happened to be on Mother's Day. The best graduation gift I could receive. My momma got me beautiful diamond earrings.
Silly with these two. Sticking our tongues to our nose! I can still do it!









 
Date Night.



No comments: