Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Momma and her Birthday.....so many reasons to love her and glad she is mine!

100 things I love about you today and forever momma ❤️

The way you spell your name

Way you read I'm sorry buttermilk

Clicking of shoes on sidewalk 

Primp in the car before church 

This too shall pass

No matter where I am in the world, you'll always come rescue me

If I had a $500 cell phone bill you'd ask.....who wants that many minutes to there ear?!

Fetching. It's your word.

Play like a man!

You took and take care of all my animals. I'm sorry. 

How your students always loved you. Mrs Berg!!!

Jorja on my mind

For breaking up dog fights and punishing them at the pound. Then paying to bail them out. 

You taught me to love cucumbers, lemons with purple look aid and summertime 

Keep smiling keep shining....that's what moms are for 

Uhaul on the way to college station 

All those weekend soccer trips. 

Shopping at gap express the limited onto banana and j crew and max studio to Neimans and anthropologie 

Buying me my wedding dress. The last one we tried on. 

Your love of The Lord and the example you set for your kids 

The way you get in the car and just go

Lysvm

All of our car trips growing up 

Waking you up in the middle of night to tell you I'm home or whatever gossip drama I had

Diet Vanilla dr peppers and coffee mornings 

That's just the way it bes

Where da moon

Keep smiling that's what moms are for 

Mic, see ya real
Soon, key, why because we love you, Berg...Mickey Berg! Mickey Berg! 

You make the best toast

And best lasagna.

Best shopping partner

Lola

No comments: