Sunday, May 21, 2017

Baby Moon with my Beester

 
I had the most peaceful afternoon while she was in conference. I had truffle fries and enjoyed the cool California climate.


Then we headed to Balboa Island. The walk was about a mile and no joke hilly.
Hello OC!

 
Yummy smores dessert.

 
The Blue Chair Bakery on Balboa Island. Amazing. Best blueberry muffin I've ever had. It was warm and tasted delicious.



 My morning run around the island. It was quiet and peaceful around 7 am.
 My view from Newport Beach. I never even broke a sweat!


My four little seashells. I can't believe I will actually get another baby!
Me pregnant at 17 weeks.


 The sun always seemed to be so bright!



The pier and sunset at Newport Beach.
 
Pool time and relaxing in the 70 degree weather.


 
Brunch before we left. It was at a cute little place called Beach Comber Café. The view was lovely and the breeze perfect. The food was great too but I can't get over the beauty of California.

 
Our bellies. My best friend and sister and sharing this is indescribable. I am so happy we get to do this together!


Best little getaway with my baby sister. We had the most wonderful time and I cannot wait to go back!


No comments: