Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Month of May 2017

 Laney had the morning announcements at school. She was with all the boys. And she seemed annoyed the whole time. It was hysterical. That's my girl!
 
Leyton playing at the park one day with Lupe. I love how they get along.

 
Landry at Trilogy dance. She was preparing for her tap recital to Rockin Robin.

 
We had an impromptu staycation at the Hill Country Hyatt. It was nice and cool and a great little getaway. Laney had a soccer tournament so we just swam between games.


 
STARR Test Ready!

 Leyton's Birthday Celebration at AHUMC. She will be 4 this summer! She gets so shy but was quite the line leader. She knew exactly what to do and lead her class to chapel.


 

Field Trip with Landry to Guadalupe River State Park. It rained all morning on us but still had wonderful one on one time with my little treasure.

 
Mother's Day Celebration with Landry at school.


Getting manis and pedis for Mother's Day with my bigs.

 
And I got to have coffee with my Momma on Mother's Day. Last minute visit and was happy to see Jorja!

No comments: