Monday, November 02, 2009

Pick Me a Pumpkin

I really enjoy the picking out the pumpkin tradition! And this year, we've been several times! But finally I brought a camera. Laney got to go with her class at school, then L and I went, and finally, as a family, we had our tradition of picking out the family pumpkin.

Laney ran around screaming amidst the rows of orange. She was so excited and that was contagious and hilarious!

Hmmmm? So many to choose from....


I'll go with one just my size....with Daddy's help.....

She picked her perfect little baby pumpkin. It was just her size!



It seems a mini cold front blew in during our perusing and Laney was ready to go and "all done"!

I think we grabbed a nearby pumpkin or the guy working the stand did for us. We got back in the car quick and headed home out of the brisk Autumn air.

No comments: