Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I woke up on Christmas Eve in Abilene with that sweet childish rush of excitement from pure and innocent snow. And what an unexpected White Christmas it was! I was so happy to be at home and to experience this with Matthew and Laney and my siblings and family. The feeling of youth all rushed back waking up and exclaiming to Matthew "It snowed!". And Laney loved playing in it and eating it. It was so soft that I didn't mind eating it either.
We made a couple of snowmen over the trip that I will locate the pictures of soon. More pictures to come soon from Christmas!



And here is baby #2 ready to come out! Or, most truthfully, me ready for baby to come out. But 7 more weeks to go! I am hoping to be induced this go around. I never thought I'd hope for this but I am desperate to meet this sweet baby that takes up my entire belly! I am hoping not to be having a toddler since that is what it feels like.

And Laney gearing up to go outside again. She could not get enough of the snow! Too cute, I am glad she doesn't mind the cold.

1 comment:

Baby McMinn said...

Can you have that baby I really want to know what it is.
Do you have names?
I love that you are so cute pregnant. Laney is growing so fast.