Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sweet Shower for Baby Crowell on the way!

Last weekend we had a sweet baby shower for our newest little one in San Antonio! And it was at the perfect cupcake place on Main Street in San Antonio called Kate's Frosting ; my favorite place for cupcakes!
http://www.katesfrosting.net/
Thank you Andrea and Lindsay for doing such a wonderful job! It was perfect and exactly what I wanted for our baby to be!








And Lesley came in a whirlwind visit but I love having my baby sister any amount of time! She had to get back for the Cowboy Playoff Game in Dallas!


The Berg Girl's......



Laura Sue and Andrea- bffeaetwdsbs! And we had everyone write down baby names. It was fun for me to go through them! We have about three picked out for each gender. And it may take meeting out little one to decide!



Stinker! She was all over the place during the shower and being silly as ever. I think she enjoys being in the center of attention!


She still believes the giraffe is for her and has been carrying it around since the shower!

Everyone had a nice visit and half of my friends here in San Antonio are pregnant or just recently had babies! It is so much fun and I can't wait to see what we all have!



Only another month to go! I can't believe that this pregnancy has gone by so quickly. Although, I'm already in the hard to get around stage and it has had its very difficult moments! The baby was breech at my last appointment and we will be doing a sonogram in a couple of weeks to find out my options. At the shower Andrea hada a heartbeat monitor and we figured out the baby was transverse! Lesley had checked my belly the night before too and thought the same thing. I am praying he/she flips before then! Come on February!

1 comment:

ThePoeFam said...

Such a sweet shower! I love the yellow!!! You look great!!!! :) And, your baby girl is looking more and more like her momma! Sweet sweet love! :)