Friday, January 15, 2010

Our Last Day in Austin!

Here we are getting close to the end of the pregnancy and my commute to Austin has to cease for now. Thus, Laney's daycare at the Martin House will as well.
This was very emotional for me but a necessary adjustment with having maternity leave right around the corner. I am sure going to miss our early morning talks and drive. I won't ever forget this time that could sometimes be grueling and hard; yet we made it through every Monday and Tuesday. What a little trooper I have had!

Laney has gone to the Martin House since she was 3 months old. And she opened and closed the gate for me every day once she could walk consistenly! It's the small stuff I won't forget and I know she won't remember but I will. How she loved her little school.

Luckily, Laney has grown up with a few consistent friends in all of her classes. And her precious friend Carlos. They were bossom buddies since they were four months old and she would always talk about going to see Carlos. We are going to miss him!
Carson and Liam too....

Such is life and we have been blessed with a wonderful Mother's Day Out in San Antonio. Still, I will cherish the tiny time in Laney's life that she spent down the street from me.

No comments: