Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Officially.......and time well spent......

Officially....


... a BIG SISTER!
Our MDO program made a sweet certificate for Laney and Landry. And a crown; which of course Laney loves!

The rest of our week we enjoyed warm weather and enjoying the outdoors.

Miss Landry seems to enjoy napping in the sunshine. I know I would.

On Saturday my friend Sarah and her daughter Sabrina made the trip to San Antonio to meet Miss Landry. I miss my Coworkers and seeing her precious pregnant self was quite refreshing! Laney and Sabrina had a lot of fun playing inside and out. And Sabrina is going to be a wonderful big sister!
Sunday we braved our first road trip to the ranch. Landry did great on the drive to Fredericksburg. The way back was trying.

Laney loves riding the tractor and feeding the cows. Quite the ranch hand! I'm proud that she can be both a girly girl, play in the mud, and get her hands dirty. Even if she doesn't like it ;).




These past few days have been time well spent. Now we are just trying to adjust to the time change!

No comments: