Thursday, April 08, 2010

Mahncke Pancky


This past Tuesday night I played kickball for the first time since I was at Jackson Elementary. I am "trying" to play kickball this season and remember the rules of a competitive game. Apparently, I joined a great team; as we won 15-0. Please don't be misled thinking I contributed to the success. I got on base twice but never made it home and never saw the ball in the outfield.

The best part is there are probably six infants that are six months or younger and Courtney is due with baby Charlotte in July! All of the Momma's were playing and some of the Dad's were babysitting on the sidelines (Matthew). Landry is going to have some buddies and Laney was the mascot running onto the field (during innings)! I am so pumped to be doing this since I haven't played kickball since back in the day.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

And there are 6 more babies and toddlers not pictured here! JJ is bringing his 2 young daughters to next week's game so Laney may have some girls to run around with at the field!!

Casey said...

Ohhh, that sounds so fun!