Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Friendly Traditions




We just recently hosted our 2nd Annual Crowell Family Memorial Day Extravaganza. Another weekend of chaos and memories has just passed and, per the usual, I'm exhausted. The boys had a busy time with floating the river in New Braunfels (apparently for the last time but we will see), golf, washers (ugh), and grilling out. The girls had manicures, shopping, brunch, and babysitting. We had dinner on the patio at La Fonda and the atmosphere and weather were ideal. Sarah and Koby are pregnant this year and we are all very excited to meet the West's newest addition!


We went to a concert on Friday night in New Braunfels, which I will quite honestly say was a total bust. On the up and up, the venue was amazing and Matthew and I had a nice getaway. The company got me through the concert because I love the way these guys behave when they haven't seen each other in a few months. They are hilarious and my stomach hurt from laughing, how I love that feeling.

 I fell in love with several of Matthew's dearest friends over the weekend when they had a guitar in their lap. I'm sorry but is there not something so attractive about a guy that can play the guitar?! My apologies for sheer honesty but dang. "We" could not be more tone deaf, yet, Matthew is still the one who stole my heart.





Laney Kate, bossy britches.




Too much washers, why do boys love this game? Although, when the girls played Sarah got 2 ringers!!



It was a wonderful weekend with little sleep and new memories. I cannot wait for next year!


No comments: